Today was amazing! We just got done with application of this week. Wow!
We went through different areas that we need to receive the Fear of God more in. Some of the areas are independance/surrender, unbelief, disobedience, rebellion/pride, fear of man, communitcation, relationships, and thoughts. In all 8 of the areas that were up on the board I had my name written on all of them. This past week, I've been going through the personal process of getting to the point of total surrender to God. It's been quite the rollercoaster. The other day I was really struggling with the realness/belief of God. Since coming to YWAM I've had so much information thrown at me, and I sorta got myself drowned with all the things I wanted to do to change for God. Being burried in all this stuff I started struggling with "is God really there?" "Do I really believe in Him?" "I have tons of head knowledge but do I really believe in my heart?" I was sitting on a park bench the other day eager to find the answers and all I heard God say was rest. Rest in my and find comfort in Me. I've been in such a mad rush to figure everything out that I didn't rest in Him. In this time of rest I found myself thanking and praising Him. I got this amazing revelation of Him and who He is. Then I felt all those questions I had fade away. They were answered in that time of rest in my Father.
Through my quiet times this week, God really prepared my heart for application today. So when we went through each topic I really was prepared to totally surrender my life. And now I can say that I am intentionally choosing to Fear the Lord. I'm rebuking the enemy and everything he's trying to throw at me. The power I have from God can conquer everything. I am made new in Him. I choose to surrender my life because He is soooo WORTHY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment